Perfect for hiking into those top-secret backcountry fishing spots, or any time you're spending a long day on the water, the Wasatch Tech pack combines a vest-style front with a versatile backpack and hydration reservoir pocket. This product revolutionized the vest category with its adjustable “one-size-fits-most” suspension system. The Wasatch blurs the line between a traditional fishing vest and a technical pack. The result is an entirely new product category from Fishpond that combines the best features of both.
- Integrated, expandable backpack breaks new ground in vest design
- “One-size-fits-most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load-carrying control and comfort
- Eight large front pockets:
- Two signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam, patented molded pocket design
- Four large interior mesh pockets
- Three backpack compartments
- Expandable main cargo compartment
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Hemostat keeper
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Built-in rod tube holder with compression straps
- Holds up to 100 oz. fishpond Waterlog hydration reservoir (Optional)
- 610 cu. in. (Backpack)
- 8" x 8' x 18.5"