Author: Will Rice
You can sign up here in the shop or at the Trouts booth at the ISE show on the day of the show - only 30 slots available. You can call the shop to sign up or let us know if you have any questions - 303.733.1434.
The International Sportsmen's Exposition will be held at the Denver Convention Center January 16th-19th. Stop in the shop to pick up daily admission coupons for adults - and 100% admission coupons for youth under 16 years of age.
Casting for Cash Rules
Entry: $20.00 – Includes FREE ISE Ticket
What do you win?
First Place:$400 CASH
Second Place:$100 CASH
$100 going to Round up for Rivers – A Colorado Trout Unlimited fund raising program
1. 1-minute warm up for each caster
2. 1-minute to make three casts
3. Three Cast Attempts – can bail o back cast
4. Three Distances, casters discretion – Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
5. Ticks Count as you cast!!!
Distance and Points
· Nearest Ring – 15 points
· Middle Ring – 20 points
· Farthest Ring – 60 points
· Outside Rings – 0 points
· One Cast Attempt
· MUST be inbounds
· Longest Cast Wins
· Measured from casting platform to where fly lands, not line distance!
· Judges Discretion