Loon Outdoors UV Knot Sense is a must have product when you head out to the river. Besides using it on just about every large knot I tie, here is a list of things I've used it for:
· I've fixed pin hole leaks in my waders.
· Re-attached a felt sole to the bottom of my buddies Patagonia wading boot.
· I've snipped off the heads of foam hoppers and attached them to midge hooks to "match the hatch" of pellets being flushed out of the fish hatchery on the Davidson River, North Carolina...all streamside.
· I've closed up cuts on my hands.
· Closed up cuts on my dog's paw.
· Fixed pin hole leaks on a belly boat.
When I presented this fly into any soft pocket or back eddy along the far bank, fish literally did cartwheels trying to track this thing down.
Having tied on this vise for the last three years, I can say that, without a doubt, it is the most capable and versatile vise I have ever tied on.
Weird. That was my first initial response when I was spooling my sample of Airflo's Clear Tactical WF4F line onto my reel. Cool. That was probably my second response as I fished it for the first time late last fall on the S. Platte River in Eleven Mile Canyon.