Author: Trout's Staff
Loon Outdoors UV Knot Sense is a must have product when you head out to the river. Besides using it on just about every large knot I tie, here is a list of things I've used it for:
· I've fixed pin hole leaks in my waders.
· Re-attached a felt sole to the bottom of my buddies Patagonia wading boot.
· I've snipped off the heads of foam hoppers and attached them to midge hooks to "match the hatch" of pellets being flushed out of the fish hatchery on the Davidson River, North Carolina...all streamside.
· I've closed up cuts on my hands.
· Closed up cuts on my dog's paw.
· Fixed pin hole leaks on a belly boat.