Author: Will Rice
Trouts Fly Fishing is different than most the other fly shops. Our mission here is to connect you to what you are most passionate about: fly fishing here in Colorado and across the globe. We have an unparalleled commitment to our customers and offer the most comprehensive array of fly fishing equipment, services and information. As we continue to evolve our business, we want our customers to evolve with us and understand everything we have to offer - both here in the shop and online.
At Trouts, we go beyond just selling gear, and break down the barrier that typically lies between fly shops and fly shop patrons. We have expertise staff on-site ready to help you with your fly fishing questions both here in the shop or over the phone. Whether doing research at home, from your office or on the road using a mobile device, Trouts Fly Fishing offers the most comprehensive online experience in the industry. Here are just a few of the services, events and tools that are now at your disposal:
- Fly Fishing Gear and Equipment - We understand that having the right equipment for the right fishing conditions matters. Our goal is to have the best equipment available for customers for a wide variety of species and destinations. We know this equipment because we fish this equipment and our expertise staff is on-site ready to answer your questions both here in the shop or over the phone. Do you want to check out some flies? With over 3,000 fly bins, Trouts Fly Fishing hosts one of the largest fly inventories on display in the Western United States. We have flies that will help you match the hatch here in Colorado and we also have fly patterns for just about every destination you might travel internationally.
- Trouts Guide Service and Educational Curriculum - Trouts Fly Fishing offers everything an angler needs on the water. In addition to providing gear, equipment, and guided trips, we cater to anglers of varying skill levels. From beginner anglers looking to get their feet wet for the first time to advanced anglers who are interested in international destinations and exotic species. If you are interested in a fully guided fly fishing experience on some of the best water the state of Colorado has to offer, look no further. Trouts Guide Service has done all the research, assembled the team, and can provide the access you need to experience the best in Colorado fly fishing.
- Online Store – If we offer it in the shop, we also offer it online. We also include FREE Same Day Shipping (Monday - Friday, during scheduled business hours) with a purchase of $50 or more on all online and phone orders. In addition, Trouts Fly Fishing is the only fly shop to offer Curb Side Pick-Up here in Denver.
- Blog – if we like it, we think you’ll like it as well. You never know what you’ll find on our blog but it is guaranteed to be all about fly fishing all of the time… and entertaining.
- Fishing Reports and Stream Flows – we report on local rivers here in the Front Range of Colorado as well as other major rivers across the state. Looking to plan your next trip? Our River Reports and Stream Flow pages are a great place to get your research started.
- In-Shop and Online Customer Events – there is nothing we like better than getting to know our customers here in the shop as well as online. We’re constantly bringing in some of the freshest personalities into our location for fly fishing clinics, book readings, and other presentations. Don’t forget to check out our online events where we can interact directly with gear heads and other subject matter experts in the industry.
- Gear Upgrade Program – Trouts Fly Fishing implemented a unique program to help you get out of your old gear, and into the new. Whether it’s a piece of equipment you never use, or a rod that just doesn’t meet you’re your needs any more, bring it in and let us do all the leg work and help you turn your unwanted gear into cash.
- Gear Reviews and Product Spotlights – if you haven’t picked it up yet, we fish a LOT. And when we do, we always want to share our experience with our customers. This includes talking about the gear and equipment we use on the water. Love it… hate it… we will let you know what we think about it. You can see what manufactures say about a piece of gear, and then find out what we think about it. We’re always trying to introduce our clients to new and innovative products, experiences and manufacturers. Check out our Product Spotlights to see what new products have caught our attention.
To See what connecting with Trouts is all about on the water, check out the below video.