Author: Trout's Staff
Simms has historically been recognized for developing the most advanced and highest quality products for anglers. The Simms Spring 2011 line continues this tradition featuring products designed for all fishing segments – from fresh to salt and tarmac to drift boat.
Simms Waders offer the broadest ranges of styles and sizes for every angler. 2011 brings a new Special Edition in the G3 Guide™ model and an expansion of Custom Shop options and sizes.
- RiverTek™ BOA® Boot – Simms has developed a new wading boot featuring the BOA® Lacing System; this boot is the ultimate in CleanStream™ design.
- Our updated Freestone® Boot offers a more durable boot with a rubberized toe and heel at the same fantastic price!
- Simms is introducing three GORE-TEX® footwear pieces for 2011: the Pursuit GORE-TEX® Shoe Mid and Low and the Harbor GORE-TEX® Shoe, all designed for wear on and off the water. All three shoes feature a GORE-TEX membrane, Vibram outsoles – originally designed for use by the US Navy on carrier ships – and OrthoLite memory foam sockliners for superior comfort.
- Mariner Shoe is the finest made amphibious sneaker for boats and skiffs.
- RipRap Shoe & StreamTread™ Sandal – you asked for them and Simms delivers…a shoe and sandal featuring Simms StreamTread™ sole with Vibram technology. Both can accept Simms HardBite™ Studs and Star Cleats.
- Zipit Bootie! A new price-point bootie that will be the answer for float tubes, kayaks and saltwater wading.
We’ll have all these new offerings, plus any other amazing items Simms will have for the 2011 season, as soon as they’re available. We’ll be seeing all these products and more next week, so be sure and stay tuned for future updates.