Author: Will Rice
We’ve had some great customer photography sent to us over the past several weeks. Our customers are fishing hard and we’re having fun hearing about all of your adventures.
This weekend we want to see what you are up to. Send your best fly fishing photo taken on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to will@troutsflyfishing. We’ll put a blog post up on Monday with the best-of-the-best and then let you vote for your favorite image. The photo with the most votes on Tuesday will be declared the winner.
Here are the rules:
- yep, we’re looking for big fish – but most importantly we’re looking for great photography and people having fun!
- it doesn’t need to be a trout – it can be a bass, a carp, a permit, northern pike, wiper, tarpon, blue gill, bonefish, dorado, jack, etc… or just someone fishing or hanging out…
- the fish/image has to have been caught/taken on April 19th, 20th, or 21st 2013 (we’re counting on your honesty here)
- the photo can have been taken anywhere in the world
- maximum one (1) photo entry per person (give us your best!)
- we see a ton of “grip-and-grin” photos so creative shots are going to score points
- images will be judged by our readers and followers and votes will be counted on our blog (only one vote per person please!)
Get out there and have fun this weekend. Don’t forget your camera! If you have any questions about fishing this weekend don’t hesitate to stop by the shop or call – 877.464.0034.
FINE PRINT AND ELIGIBILITY:Trout’s Fly Fishing Photography Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Trout’s Fly Fishing and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Entry must be the original work of the entrant and entrant must be the sole owner of the copyright of such entry. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by telephone, mail and/or e-mail in April of 2013. USE OF ENTRY: By submitting an entry, entrant grants the Trout’s Fly Fishing an irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide perpetual license to use the entry and his/her name, city and state of residence for credit purposes in any Trout’s publications (online, facebook, newsletters, etc).