Author: Trouts Staff
We hear it every year, "I need to buy a present for my husband/brother/son/family member/friend/etc., but they already have everything, what should I get them?". And while we at Trout's are great at helping find that unique gift to please the most discriminating angler, we wanted to offer a unique solution to help you receive the ideal gift(s) this year. So for the 2011 Holiday Season, we're offering a special sales incentive where one lucky patron will win a $500 Shopping Spree at Trout's Fly Fishing. Here's how it works:
- Create an account to our online store (if you have not already done so)
- Once your logged in, browse our online store and place your desired items in your "Wish List" (this option is located to the right of the "Add to Cart" button on each product page).
- After you have filled out your Wish List, click on the button at the bottom of your Wish List page entitled "Share Wish List". You will then be prompted to provide the email address(es) of all your friends and family who you want to have your list.
- Once you've sent out your wish list, you are will then be entered to win up to $500 of your Wish List.
- This promotion will be running now through December 24, 2011, with the winner being announced on the morning of December 25.
*Wish List's not sent to at least one person will not be eligible to win. The winner will be able to chose which item(s) they wish to be a part of their winning list. If the winners Wish List is less than $500, the remaining funds will be placed in their store credit account in the shop. This is an online promotion only, not valid in-store.
So make it a little easier for your family and friends to shop for you this year, and fill out your Trout's Fly Fishing Holiday Wish List. If nothing else, you may win a special present from all of us at Trout's Fly Fishing. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this promotion, or if you encounter any technical difficulties creating your Wish List. We would love to see all of our partons participate, so be sure and pass along this information to all your angling companions.