Let us help you get out of your old, outdated equipment, and into some new gear!
We hear it all the time, “if I bring home one more piece of new fly fishing gear without getting rid of my old stuff my wife is going to kick me out of the house…”
We know our customers are always interested in getting into new and better fly fishing equipment, and we also understand their hesitations, especially in this economy. So we have implemented a new program to help you get out of the old, and into the new. Whether it’s a piece of equipment you never use, or a rod that just doesn’t meet you’re your needs any more, bring it in and let up do all the leg work and help you turn your unwanted gear into cash.
Here’s how works:
- Print out our Gear Upgrade Sales Proposal Form here and fill it out.
- Bring in your new or used item into the shop along with the Gear Upgrade Document. If you live out of town, e-mail us a copy of the Gear Upgrade document.
- We’ll give you a quote of what it is worth. This quote is based upon our expertise and knowledge of fly fishing gear, as well as our experience selling used fishing gear online.
- If you decide you want to sell it, leave the item with us. For our out of town customers, simply send the item to:
Trout’s Fly Fishing
ATTN: Gear Swap
1303 E. 6th Ave
Denver, CO 80218
- We will then sell your gear on EBAY. Items will be listed with professional quality photos, and their value will be thoroughly researched to ensure you get the most cash for your gear.
- Once the item sells, we will notify you via E-Mail of the sale price and place these funds in a store credit account here at the shop. These can be used when purchasing goods at the store or online.
So what will this cost you? NOTHING! That’s the beauty of this program; we do all the work for you. It would cost you the same amount of money to list your item on the internet yourself, but by letting us do it, you get the added exposure of your item being listed on our on-line store in addition to EBAY. Plus, you get the piece of mind of knowing that your gear will be sold in a professional manor, and that we will make every effort to ensure you get the highest value for your unwanted gear. Ultimately, we just want to earn your trust and patronage by serving our customers in every way possible to the best of our ability.
Call or e-mail us today to learn more about this great program!