Trout's Signature Rod Service is a unique offering that signifies several things: our confidence in rod manufacturers, and our commitment to providing quality equipment and service.
Signature Rod Service means if your new fly rod breaks, we will cover the costs of repair (including related shipping and handling charges). It's our way of saying congratulations to you for purchasing a fine, handcrafted fly rod. It works this simply: buy a fly rod from us, and if the rod breaks hand it back to us along with your Signature Rod Service certificate. We'll send it back to the manufacturer for repair, and cover all the associated costs.
The following are the terms and conditions for Trout's Signature Rod Service:
1) The start date for the program is August 20, 2012
2) Your repair must be processed through our shop
3) Your TSRS certificate must be presented when the repair order is processed
4) TSRS certificates cannot be provided for rods purchased prior to the start of the program
5) There is no additional charge for receiving a TSRS certificate
6) TSRS certificates cannot be purchased separately
6) TSRS certificates are redeemable for one (1) complimentary repair
7) TSRS certificates have no expiration
8) TSRS certificates cannot be renewed after their use
9) The rod model, size and serial number being presented for repair must match that disclosed on the TSRS certificate
10) The rod model and size, rod serial number, customer name and purchase date on the certificate must match Trout's Fly Fishing's internal records
11) Trout's Fly Fishing reserves the exclusive right to accept or deny any certificate that does not meet the specifications disclosed in items #9 and #10
There are no exceptions to the above program rules, under any circumstances whatsoever.
Trout's Signature Rod Service is presently available for Scott Fly Rod products only.