Abel Nippers are by far the best nippers to use in the fly fishing industry. All Abel Nippers are manufactured and assembled here in the USA and come with a 2 year warranty on the jaws.
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: .710"
- Bottom Width: .560"
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- Available in all Abel Finishes
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Black or Solid Finishes - $ 50.00, Fish Graphic - $ 100.00.
- You get what you pay for...and these are the best Review by Kyle @ Trouts
Quality Price Value
(Posted on 11/13/2014)