Bonefish roam from French Polynesia to the Bahamian fringes and beyond—and so should you. When it’s time to take flight, pack light and stay bone dry in Simms’ Acklins Jacket, featuring 3-layer GORE-TEX® Shell fabric with a rugged, rip-stop 20-denier face. Full-length pit-zips dump unwanted heat while doubling as stash pockets. The 3-point cinch storm hood with drop collar construction is fully customizable. And articulated sleeves and a fitted design maximize mobility for all-day casting comfort.
Innovative pocket and hood construction offer anglers and non-anglers ideal protection from the elements with superior comfort that only Gore-Tex can offer. From the flats, to a high mountain trail, to the putting green, to your favorite trout stream, the new Acklins Jacket will undoubtedly become your new favorite jacket.
- New fit designed for warm weather, less layering & improved mobility
- 3-point cinch storm hood with drop collar construction, extended length mesh-lined hand pockets with 2 way zipper for easy access, venting & low profile bellow zippered chest pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® VT10 CF lightweight/ flexible zipper with interior storm flap for added protection
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® cuff closure & adjustable bottom hem with kill switch d-rings
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Shell 100% Nylon 20 Denier ripstop face & tricot backer; 100% Polyester mesh lining pockets & vents
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 16 oz/ 454 g
- SIZES: S - 2XL, click the Size Chart tab above for measurements