Simms’ redesigned Gore-Tex® ProDry™ Jacket is 25 percent lighter for enhanced stowability. While proven waterproof, durable Pro Shell fabric sets the performance standard for oceanic endeavors to the pro bass tour. Optimized architecture includes high-capacity zippered chest pockets, secured with watertight YKK® AQUASEAL® zippers. Micro fleece lined-pockets thaw hardworking hands. Dry Cuff™ engineering blocks water at the sleeve. And the Cohaesive™ cord lock system intuitively manages internal adjustments, simplifying the act of cinching comfort in. Finally, duck a deluge inside the Tuck-away 3-point adjustable Storm Hood, which keeps water out and wears well with a hat.
- 2 chest pockets with YKK® Aquaseal® zippers
- 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Oversized collar to protect from elements
- Cohaesive™ cord lock system manages internal adjustment cords
- Tuck-away, 3-point adjustable Storm Hood keeps water out & designed to wear well with a hat
- Dry Cuff™ design locks water out of the sleeve