Spring in the Rockies means baetis littered back eddies, the off-key chorus of awakening cicadas, and overtime for guides chasing hatches of playoff proportions. For fishing seasons without sleep, Simms’ Guide LS shirt is a feature-rich river ally—always at the ready. Pro-inspired architecture stems from easy-wearing, quick-drying nylon fabric kitted with UPF50 sun protection. When the heat flares, stay fresh thanks to a vented mesh-lined back panel that amplifies airflow. Roll up sleeves, lock them in place with button retainers, and cast all day in comfort. And keep it simple, smart, and in-focus with fly box compatible chest pockets and a sunglasses cleaning chamois at the shirt’s hem.
- Durable, quick-dry, wicking UPF50 nylon fabric
- Two pleated, fly box compatible chest pockets with hook & loop closure; two hidden, mesh backed, zippered chest pockets; internal license pocket & accessory loop
- Vented, mesh lined back panel wicks moisture & promotes air flow
- Roll-up sleeves with button retainers
- New sunglass cleaning chamois at hem