The Mastery Series provides advanced taper designs for improved shootability and casting for all weather conditions--setting the standard for fly lines world wide. The superior PVC coatings allow for casting and temperature specific line designs. Specialty cores create both supple and stiff lines making them the ideal choice for fly fishing wherever you want to fish, from Colorado to the Caribbean.
- Designed by professional redfish guides
- Short front taper and half-heavy head for quick shots at cruising fish
- Increased running line diameter works great from a boat or wading
- Looped at both the tip and the running line
- Warmwater and Coldwater formulations to cover all Redfish environments
Redfish Warmwater (Weights 6-10)
- Hard PVC fromulation ideal for hotter climates, above 70 degrees fahrenheit.
- Tropi-Core™ Technology, strong delivery
- SA ID: SA MS RF WF X F, where X denotes line weight