We all know trout fishing is a precision business. A relentless test of equipment and ability. But in the end it’s those who keep it simple who set the bar. Nipper, forceps and a Legend Elite® are enough. These rods are an elegent combination of slim-profile ferrules and stunning cosmetics married to premium, high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite blanks loaded with ART™ and IPC® technology. Legend Elites also feature SCVI graphite in the lower portion of the rod for added power and reduced weight. This year all Elites will feature our exciting new NSi (Nano Silica) resin developed by 3M™ (3M™ Matrix Resin™) as well. The result is enough space-age science and American handcraftsmanship to give you a four-piece rod that performs like a one-piece. Freshwater models are finished in a smooth Gallatin green, while the saltwater rods – featuring our max-power butt section for handling big fish and even bigger winds – are finished in a sweet Belize blue. Quite simply, brilliant.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRSand carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Phenomenally sensitive, light and smooth casting.
- Fuji® SiC Concept Guide System with titanium-finished frames.
- Fuji® VSS reel seat/frosted silver hood on spinning models.
- Fuji® ACS reel seat/frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes deluxe rod sack.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.