Introducing Simms' newest, most innovative wading boot designed and built for the astute, tecnical gear junkie willing to spend a couple extra dollars on the very best.
Step into Simms’ G4 Boa® Boot and elevate your fishing experience thanks to an asymmetrical Boa® system that delivers an articulated, secure fit over and across the instep. Underneath the G4 chassis you’ll find an advanced RiverTread™ platform that minimizes rigid materials in exchange for maximized proprioception—your ability to feel and adapt to an ever-changing underfoot environment. In addition, Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles provide great grip across slick underwater obstacles via multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Inside the boot is an environment hardwired for warmth and comfort, featuring a lined neoprene finish, cushioned where you need it most and ultra-smooth for easy on/off performance.
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ Platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- Waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper for maximum abrasion-resistance & durability
- Fully-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- Boa® Closure System for easy-on/easy-off & a precision, on-demand fit
- Also see the G4 Boa® Replacement Kit
- MATERIAL TECH: A waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper with an asymmetrical Boa® Closure System & full neoprene lining; Built on the Simms RiverTread™ Platform with a 4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 57.6 oz
- SIZES: 07-14, whole sizes, EEE width
Simms G4 Boa® Boot Spotlight: