One dynamic shirt to rule diversified fishing applications, Simms’ Taimen Tricomp LS boosts casting and rowing range-of-motion thanks to Action-back patterning, while durable ripstop nylon fabric breathes easy, dumps moisture, and dries quickly. Additional features include strategic knit paneling and UPF50 sun-shielding COR3™ tech, harmonized with the A/C-like feel of Cool Control™ fabric throughout the sleeves. Anglers will also appreciate welded and mesh-backed zippered chest pockets that deliver fly-box storage, rugged cording and accessory tabs to secure tools, and the sunglasses cleaning heroics of a fulltime chamois conveniently located inside the shirt’s hem.
- Durable nylon fabric is quick-dry and wicking and knit panels feature Simms’ COR3™ technology & Cool Control™
- Two laser-cut & welded, zippered chest pockets & two additional mesh backed, fly-box compatible, zippered chest pockets
- Cording tab & hypalon tab for securing tools
- Sunglass cleaning chamois at hem & external locker loop
- “Action Back” patterning allows for easier casting & rowing
- This is my go-to fishing shirt! Review by Kevin @ Trouts
Quality Price Value