New Zealand anglers fish in some of the most difficult conditions on the planet. What better place for design and testing a new strike indicator system that gives you more than one chance for a delicate presentation at the proper depth to hook a trophy trout. From tiny mountain stream to big rivers and lakes, more than 20 New Zealand professional guides tested this system with their customers in all types of weather and water and found it to be a winner. You will, too!
- New Zealand Strike Indicator Tool with Loop
- Tubing Sleeves Pre-Loaded on Tool
- Extra Replacement Tubing Included
- Sample of White and Orange New Zealand Wool - it really is the best indicator material!
- Instruction Card
- Innovative Tool
- Easy to Attach Indicator
- Easy to Adjust Indicator
- Nymph is Suspended at Optimal Level
- Easy to Remove
- Knotless - Don't Lose that Trophy
- No Damage to Leader
- Indicator Yarn Can Be Trimmed To Exact Size
- Easy to use, almost guaranteed to help you catch more fish! Review by Kevin @ Trouts
Price Value Quality