When you absolutely, positively have to haul every piece of gear you own into the wettest place possible, you have the Westwater Large Rolling Duffel to assist. It has nearly 6,400 cubic inches of carrying capacity, rugged wheels and a retractable handle so you don't break your back, and is built of heavy duty welded seam fabric with water resistant zippers so everything stays high and dry. Rounding it out - an exterior-accessible storage pouch, and just the right amount of organization within.
- TPU welded fabric construction
- YKK #10 water resistant zippers with oversized rubber zipper pulls
- Rugged ball bearing wheels for easy travel
- Three padded nylon webbing handles
- Four webbing lash down points
- Exterior accessory pouch
- Large zippered 29” interior accessory pocket
- Large see-through zippered accessory pocket
- 6,375 cu. in.
- 30.5" x 14.25" x 15"