Part storage unit, part wind at your back. This large roller luggage holds everything you need for extended getaways and moves easily to keep you nimble in the pulsing crowd of Heathrow. Lightweight and responsive, it has a telescoping handle with two fixed lengths to prevent you from stooping or inadvertently kicking the bag with your heels as it follows behind you. Smooth-rolling wheels provide mobility for cobblestone roads and the path less traveled. The main compartment opens easily with a clamshell zipper; inside, a mesh divider adds organizational options and compression straps cinch down and secure bulky items. A zippered exterior pocket protects your travel documents and keeps your wallet and phone handy. Webbing handles on the roller's top and side panels feel smooth in the hand and provide numerous carrying options. A lightweight, internal aluminum frame expands for rigidity when you're packing and collapses so you can store the roller under a bed. Burly runners protect the bag's exterior from wear and tear, and compression straps provide a lash point for additional gear. Made from 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill fabric with a 200-denier polyester lining.
- Main entry opens like a clam shell to a spacious main compartment with a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle with two fixed lengths (96cm and 102cm) and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top, side and front panels for easy handling Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
- Body: 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill. Lining: 200-denier polyester
- 4218 g (9 lbs 5 oz)