A handful of large fly boxes, a water bottle, and lunch is a lot to carry, but that is precisely what you have on hand a much of the time. What you need now is the shoulder and hip support to carry it all, which a backpack provides, but the ease of access it doesn't. That's where the Westwater Sling come in. The single, wide shoulder strap is comfortable enough with heavy loads on it's own, but if you need extra support lash the hip straps around your waist. The cavernous inner space is accessed by spinning the bag around to your side and drawing the top-facing zipper back. Capacity, comfort, and convenience - the best of all worlds.
- TPU welded fabric construction
- YKK #10 water resistant zippers with oversize rubber pulls
- Design allows quick access to the zippered compartments
- Breathable mesh back and strap for comfort
- Nylon waist strap •Side fishpond rod tube straps
- D-ring hanger for a net, or other accessories
- 1.3 lbs
- 795 cu. in.
- 16.75" x 10" x 5"