Built for the minimalist angler and the quick afternoon trip to the water, the Arroyo Chest Pack is big enough to fit a nymph and dry box, but small enough to be utilized as it's meant, up front and personal. Nevertheless, if you have a hankering to move fast, engage the hip straps to transform it for lumbar use. Despite its compactness, there is plenty of space for flies and tools, and has a zippered front flap with replaceable foam for bench work. Stay nimble.
- Main storage compartment with three interior pockets
- Patented, molded zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Tarpaulin tabs and elastic loops for accessory attachment
- Attachment points for tools and hemostat
- Molded, signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable strap allows for the bag to be used as a chest pack or in a sling configuration