Free Ground Shipping Available!
Spend just $50 more!
Patagonia Great Divider
Flats skiffs, bay boats, drift boats and canoes. They all share two essential truths: Space is limited and gear gets wet. Hence, the Great Divider. Our award-winning soft-sided gear chest efficiently organizes and protects everything an angler needs. Made from 840-denier double-polyurethane-coated nylon and molded top and bottom pans for waterproof protection (up to the zipper) and grip - even in standing water. Welded seams eliminate leakage. Shock-absorbing high-density foam gives the bag shape. Inside, foam dividers can be arranged in any configuration storing gear, reels, flies and camera equipment. A transparent floating panel with hook-and-loop attachments and removable end pockets help organize small items. Access is through a highly water-resistant zipper with T-grip. The single, adjustable split shoulder strap is removable and the insides can be removed, packed flat within luggage for streamlined storage, then easily assembled when you reach your destination.
- The exterior is made of a durable, waterproof, coated nylon fabric that repels water
- Main compartment is made of a pliable, resilient high-density foam that gives the bag shape and protects contents
- Molded bottom pan repels standing water and grips slippery surfaces
- Transparent floating interior panel (on the inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers (with hook-and-loop attachments) can be arranged in any configuration
- Two interior zippered end pockets are transparent and removable
- Strap attachments and seams are welded to eliminate leakage; highly water-resistant zipper with T-grip
- Foam-padded handle; single, split shoulder strap is adjustable and removable
- Body: 840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane coating. Top and bottom: molded one-piece TPU
- 1916 g (4 lbs 3.6 oz)
- Made in China.