Free Ground Shipping Available!
Spend just $0 more!
Patagonia Stormfront Pack
Wade a little too deep? Take one over the bow? Twelve hours of horizontal downpour? No problema. Whatever you need to keep dry, is - as long as it's safely inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof pack is made with tough, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric and features a revolutionary, easy-to-use waterproof zipper. It's comfortably supported by a removable shoulder-strap harness and 3D spacer-mesh back panel. Take the harness off and you have the perfect dry boat bag. A glued-in zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized and extra dry, while the external mesh pocket holds your hydration reservoir. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities plus, as an added bonus, it's compatible with the vest portion of our Pack Vest (available in previous seasons).
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-resistant zippered stash pocket; internal zippered mesh pocket
- Harness and waistbelt system provides support and comfort
- 3D spacer mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Exterior quick access water-resistant stash pocket
- Exterior rod tube holders
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Harness back, panel and waistbelt: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 805 g (1 lb 11.2 oz)