Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; several interior hook-and-loop closed storage pockets for fly-fishing accessories
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- Front stealth buckle with expandable belt that's adjustable
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Two-side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keeper; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm air-mesh polyester. All have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.