Free Ground Shipping Available!
Spend just $50 more!
Patagonia Stormfront Pack
Wade a little too deep? Take one over the bow? Twelve hours of horizontal downpour? No problema. Whatever you need to keep dry, is - as long as it's safely inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof pack is made with tough, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric and features a revolutionary, easy-to-use waterproof zipper and internal, custom-fit padded gear case with an adjustable divider. It's comfortably supported by a removable shoulder-strap harness and 3D spacer-mesh back panel. Take the harness off and you have the perfect dry boat bag. A glued-in zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized and extra dry, while the external mesh pocket holds your hydration reservoir. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities plus, as an added bonus, it's compatible with the vest portion of our Pack Vest (available in previous seasons).
- Waterproof fully-welded pod with waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper
- Internal custom-fit padded gear case
- Harness system provides additional storage, tool attachment space and connects to vest; detach to transform Stormfront Pack into a dry bag
- 3D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Outer pack: 840-denier nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film. Inner pack: 200-denier polyester. Harness back panel: 3D spacer mesh
- 1057 g (2 lbs 5.3 oz)
- Made in China.