Simms Freestone Pant
The trek into Slough Creek’s upper meadows is a haul by most standards. And when you’re lugging several days’ worth of gear, provisions, and a rod in hand, you can’t beat the stop-and-go capabilities of this stalwart pant. Freestones® keep you warm and dry when it counts, with the performance to check off all the niches on your fishing hit list.
- Center seam construction with articulated knees for added mobility
- Built in, adjustable belt
- Improved abrasion-resistant material and built-in gravel guards
- 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Technology
- Approximate weight: 32.8 oz