Free Ground Shipping Available!
Spend just $50 more!
Simms RiverTek Boa Boot
Winner of Fly Fisherman Magazine’s 2012 Best Boot category, Simms’ RiverTek® is redefining what anglers have come to expect from a high-performance wading boot. Its revolutionary Boa® Lacing System lets you lace up ultrafast—with the one-handed twist of a dial—while its unobtrusive, clean design gives you a step up in the fight against Aquatic Invasive Species. And as for the ice-encrusted laces of steelhead seasons past? Winter on the OP’s Hoh, Bogachiel, and Sol Duc systems never looked so good.
- CleanStream™ design elements incorporating features that include a synthetic upper that won’t absorb water, minimal exposed stitching and Boa lacing system to eliminate water & debris absorbing laces
- Boa® M2 reel tightens laces 3-4 times faster than previous models
- Perforated neoprene lining with closed-cell foam and full-coverage molded rubber toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks & debris
- TPU heel clip for added stability
- Synthetic construction
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 59.2 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14, Width: EEE
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
- Repair kit: M2 BOA® FIELD REPAIR KIT