Simms Guide Stockingfoot
With more river days clocked than a merganser and her chicks, the cadre of guides running multi-day floats, humping over hills, and replenishing nonstop flies lost to the back of your head remain fly-fishing’s top ambassadors. That’s why Simms built its new Guide Wader to perform to the level of those whom, from first cast to last call, represent the guts of the wear-and-tear faction. Guide Waders feature front leg seams to combat inside-leg abrasion leaks. They also utilize GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric throughout the legs, reinforced fabric in the front leg panel for unparalleled durability, and articulated knees for superior leg movement when kneeling before the fishing gods for big tips.
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric featured throughout legs for increased durability
- Wader lower features front seam construction with articulated knee to offer generous fit
- Unique front seam and articulated leg design for roomier calf fit - added circumference in a Size Large is approximately 3"
- Zippered Flip-Out Pocket
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loop with nylon wading belt
- Improved abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
- Approximate weight: 45 oz
- Every pair made and tested in Bozeman, Montana, USA