2019 was all-time. It was refreshing to see our rivers and reservoirs full and our fisheries responding in kind. As one of the best hopper years in recent memory, 2019 certainly produced some quality memories for us all.
We are super thankful for your involvement with us throughout 2019. Whether you've been on a Guided Trip with us, come into the shop for Happy Hour Flies, took part in one of our Education classes, or followed us from afar, we are thankful that you chose to spend your time and hard-earned money with Trouts Fly Fishing.
We look forward to sharing this Holiday season with you and can't wait for what 2020 brings our way! Here's to a big snowpack and happy fish. In the meantime, we wanted to take a little time to review what we're most thankful for from the year 2019!
Happy Thanksgiving! See you on the water or around the shop!
1. For You - Without you, Trouts Fly Fishing wouldn't be Trouts Fly Fishing
2. For Our Friends and Family
3. For Rising Trout that like BWOs!
4. For your Support at the 2nd Annual Throwback Fly Fishing Film Fest and raising money for the Denver South Platte!
5. For #OptOutside in 2018 and doing it again on FRIDAY!
6. For Brown Trout that like Hoppers!
7. For forgetting your rods at the boat ramp.
8. For Lunch Break Santa.
9. For Fishing the Dream Stream with Landon
10. For Permit that eat!
11. For Permit that don't eat!
12. For Rising Cutthroat Trout that like Anything and Everything!
13. For Tying the FUSION with THE BOB REECE
14. For Presentations that make carp go...mmmm hmmmm
15. For Mid-Summer Post Work Floats!
16. For the Banana Belt
17. For old reliable...the Canyon!
18. For Breakfast Bugs and long Summer Days
19. For the 2nd Annual Cast & Sip and big donations for Trout Unlimited!
20. As always, for the 6,000 miles of rivers and streams & 2,000 lakes and reservoirs the Centennial State has to offer!