We are super thankful for your involvement with us throughout 2021. Whether you've been on a Guided Trip with us, swung by Trouts Denver or Frisco, took part in one of our Education classes, or followed us from afar, we are thankful that you chose to spend your time and hard-earned money with Trouts Fly Fishing. It means a lot to this locally-owned small business.
We look forward to sharing this Holiday season with you and can't wait for what 2022 brings our way! Here's to a healthy snowpack and happy fish. In the meantime, we wanted to take a little time to review what we're most thankful for from the year 2021!
Happy Thanksgiving! See you on the water or around the shop! Stay safe out there!
1. For You - Without you, Trouts Fly Fishing wouldn't be Trouts Fly Fishing
2. For Our Friends and Family
3. For Opening the New Shop in Style!
4. For a BIG HONKING PAGE OF ANIMATED KNOTS!
5. For #OptOutside in 2020 and doing it again on FRIDAY!
6. For Fall Days Spent Throwing Streamers on the Colorado.
7. For Elite COMBOS like Boats & BWOs.
8. For Conversion Vans & Brookies.
9. For A Dash of Salt
10. For Bringing Legends on the POD.
11. For Learning How to Fly Fish for Carp in the DSP from sensei himself.
12. For Redfish and....gar down in the Bayou.
13. For NEW RODS that help you pick every pocket on your favorite small creek.
14. For Freaky Stonefly Love.
15. For Snowy Days in the Canyons.
16. For Refreshing Tailgate Cocktails with Locke & Co.
17. For Catching every warm water species known to man.
18. For Bankside Dry Fly Eaters.
19. For The LEGEND Tommy Rosenbauer joining the POD for an episode.
20. As always, for the 6,000 miles of rivers and streams & 2,000 lakes and reservoirs the Centennial State has to offer!