Trouts Fly Fishing is currently looking for a Regional Store Manager to help run and grow our Denver, CO location. This is a dynamic position that will provide the right applicant a way to grow and flourish in the Fly Fishing Industry. The specifics of the job are as follows:
The Regional Store Manager position at Trouts Fly Fishing requires high attention to detail and a dedication to developing a high level and diverse knowledge of product and retail best practices. A successful applicant will be computer literate, be an enthusiastic, high energy, self-starting, creative leader and team player, with a strong retail background, emphasizing customer service. We are looking for a person that has the ability to multi-task, has strong people skills, especially as it relates to customer service and is a relationship builder. Honesty, loyalty and a positive attitude is a given. Experience is a must for this level of management...and we will also extensively train the right person. The ability to see a task to completion is critical. The Candidate will provide direct assistance to the President and Chief Operations Manager (COM), with a focus on maintaining product flow in a high volume retail environment, in addition to customer sales support within the shop and through our online solution.
- Exemplify excellent product knowledge and customer care within a broad range of fly fishing products and services
- Collaborate with the COM to audit and maintain a large, diverse product inventory
- Collaborate with the COM to maintain healthy inventory levels at all times, addressing both heavy and low stock categories and individual skus.
- Collaborate with the COM to properly process and allocate inbound shipments of products and equipment
- Effectively communicate noticeable sales trends and consumer behavior to the management team.
- When requested, assist COM in writing and placing in-season inventory fills
- When requested, assist COM in forecasting, reporting analysis, and execution of Early Order writing
- Collaborate with the COM to promote products and complete product/service requests made by customers who are in the shop
- Assist COM in maintaining a productive work environment
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of personal and shared workspaces
- Assist in maintaining healthy levels of necessary business supplies and merchandising tools
- Exercise best practices for merchandising products in order to best display fly fishing equipment, clothing, and other gear, making products visually compelling to the customer and resulting in a sales floor that is easy to shop and navigate
- Fulfill out of market customer orders quickly and efficiently, with the highest attention to Detail
- Manage a staff of full-time and part-time Sales Associates and Retail Associates
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Complete special projects as required
- Previous retail Management experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Friendly, outgoing and able to work well with others
- Knowledge of fly fishing, flies and products
- Basic Computer skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Understanding of general marketing strategies, including social media
- Multi-Task in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Outdoor industry experience
- Avid outdoor enthusiast
- Full Time, year-round salaried position.
- Dependent on experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Potential for performance-based bonuses
- Pro-forms and in-store discounts
How to Apply: Please submit a Resume in Person at Trouts Denver Location, for those unable to apply in person, please submit a current resume to jobs@troutsflyfishing. Final candidates will be contacted for a phone or in-person interview, depending on your location.