Rod Racks. They're everywhere. You'll find them on the top of darn near every angler's trusty fishing steed, especially here on the Front Range. And for good reason, who doesn't want to protect their rods and reels when your spot hopping or driving around town? While there are a lot of options in the world of vehicle-mounted fly rod carriers, it's always nice to see a little innovation in that space. ENTER the Trxstle CRC System 2.0.
The Trxstle CRC System 2.0 is the world's only collapsible, roof-top fly rod carrier. This unique fly rod carrying system features Trxstle's patented no-snag, reel-up design and extends from 44" to 126" (10.5 feet) when fully deployed. Additionally, the Trxstle CRC System 2.0 has a rapid deployment, no tools required, quick-clamp mounting system. It's also worth noting that this mounting system allows for the CRC System 2.0 to be quickly removed from your vehicle's roof and collapsed into carry mode in just minutes. Making travel and storage a breeze - especially with the Trxstle Shoulder Strap.
The CRC System 2.0 provides secure and convenient storage for your fully rigged fly rods with unsurpassed gear protection. Every CRC System 2.0 comes with secure mounting clamps, padding in the reel compartment, and our proprietary suspended rod liners.
• Clamps and hardware included
• Clamps include keyed lock nuts & tool
• Optional key & knob upgrade available
• Mounts in 4 telescopic lengths
• Spring-loaded, locking hatch
• Stainless steel hardware
• Reel up design means:
• Rod & guide protection
• Snag-free insertion and removal
• Hatch clearance
• Low profile mounting
• Quiet, aerodynamic shape
• Shoulder Strap sold separately
• Holds two fully rigged rods up to 10' 4"
• Holds reels up to 4.5" diameter
• Overall collapsed length: 44"
• Overall extended length: 10' 6"
• Max entry (rod guide) size of 1.6in / 40mm
• 15 lb dry weight
• UV Rated plastics