Last week, we announced the educational component of our Fifth Season Kickoff event at our Trouts Denver location. While the classes are filling up, we’ve sweetened the pot for the day and are pleased to announce some exciting promotions, in association with our education focused day.
With the Fifth Season hitting it’s stride and the remainder of your fishing season ahead of you, there is no better time to refresh some of your gear. With that in mind, during the Fifth Season Kickoff event we will be offering trade-in credit for equipment received in USEABLE CONDITION! Trade-in credit must be used immediately towards the purchase of a like item. So, for example, if you bring in a pair of waders, you can use the trade-in credit towards a purchase of new waders in store. Like item for like item.
Here is a breakdown of our trade-in credits for the Fifth Season Kickoff Event.
(1) WADERS: Trade in a pair of useable waders and receive:
(a) $50 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of waders with a retail price up to $400.
(b) $100 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of waders with a retail price of $400 and over.
(2) RODS: Trade in a useable rod and receive:
(a) $50 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of a rod with a retail price up to $400.
(b) $100 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of a rod with a retail price of $400 and over.
(3) REELS: Trade in a useable reel and receive:
(a) $50 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of a reel with a retail price of $200-$400.
(b) $100 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of a reel with a retail price above $400.
(4) WADING BOOTS: Trade in a useable pair of wading boots and receive $25 of trade-in credit towards the purchase of wading boots in store.
(5) FLY LINE: Trade in useable fly line and receive $20 of trade-in credit towards new fly line.
(6) BIG SKY ROD BOX: Trade in a Titan Rod Vault and receive a trade-in credit of $75 towards the purchase of a pre-ordered Big Sky Rod Box.
Here are a couple of our conditions:
(1) Again, the equipment that you’re trading in, must be in USEABLE CONDITION (So, don’t bring in a four piece rod in five pieces, waders with tears in them, a reel that only free spools, or soleless wading boots. Manager discretion will be applied to these trade-in opportunities)
(2) The trade-in credit must be used towards the purchase of a like item immediately in-store.
(3) Only one trade-in credit can be applied per product purchased in store. So, don't bring in five rods to trade in and expect five trade-in credits towards the purchase of one rod.
So, one might ask, what will we be doing with the old gear. We will be donating the used equipment to local charities. Following our #endorsedbymothernature ethos, any of the useable fly line will be personally transported up to Fly Vines in Missoula, Montana and reused and repurposed. We will be following the journey of these old, reusable fly lines. Stay tuned to our blog to follow their journey!
We are happy to have Kelli Jackson from AnglHER in store to talk about her apparel and some of the hosted trip opportunities that she offers. She is an amazing ambassador for ever growing women’s fly fishing community and we are pleased to have her down for our Fifth Season kickoff event.
Anyways, we still have a couple of openings for some of our educational classes at the Fifth Season event. So, make sure to call in to reserve your spot in our FREE classes.
We look forward to seeing all of you down here for The Fifth Season kickoff event!