Trouts Fly Fishing is currently looking for a Content Creator to assist with the production of entertaining, informative, and educational material for the brand as a whole. This is a dynamic position that will provide the right applicant a way to grow and flourish in the Fly Fishing Industry. The specifics of the job are as follows:
Trouts Fly Fishing is searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality content for our business. The content creator will update existing material, generate new work, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
The Candidate will provide direct assistance to the Brand & Marketing Manager and will work directly with the Content Editor and the Online & Website Manager, with a focus on producing and maintaining content for distribution through our various marketing channels.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating written content for company website, blogs, emails, social media, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Tasked with developing written content for Trouts Fly Fishing promotion.
- Participate in planning and strategizing of marketing campaigns including content, content calendar, platforms, and metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach customers.
- Experienced and knowledgeable fly angler who is well-versed in Colorado specific fishing destinations, techniques, and gear. Applicants unable to demonstrate fly-fishing knowledge/experience at a top tier level will not be considered.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content. (please attach digital portfolio or examples of past work when applying)
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Experience with producing quality visual content (video and photo) a plus (please attach digital portfolio or examples of past work when applying)
- At least 1 year of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro) a plus
- At least 1 year of experience with business-level digital and social media (including Instagram, Facebook, & YouTube) accounts a plus
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Must have reliable transportation
Hours and Compensation
- Full Time, year-round salaried position ($30,000 - $50,000 depending on qualifications and experience)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Potential for performance-based bonuses
- Pro-forms and in-store discounts
How to Apply: All interested parties should apply with a current resume, detailed cover letter, and appropriate portfolio or examples of past work to; firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at Trouts Denver Location;
Trouts Fly Fishing
ATTN: Ivan Orsic
1025 Zuni St
Denver, CO 80204
Final candidates will be contacted for a phone or in-person interview, depending on your location.