On Saturday, May 9th, we reopened the doors of our Denver location. A big THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by the shop over the past couple of days. We truly appreciate your understanding and flexibility when visiting the shop with the new protocols in place. As we work through our first week of the new protocols, we wanted to review what we're doing to make sure we can help you get out on the water and keep our home clean and safe.
While the entirety of our new policies is available HERE, here's a quick rundown of some of the biggest changes.
(1) The store will be limited to 3 customers at a time.
(2) Masks are required for both customers and employees alike.
(3) Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the store and nitrile gloves are available for your use when you enter the Marion Street door.
(4) 6’ markings will be placed throughout the store to help ensure proper social distancing.
(5) Transactions will be Credit Card only.
A quick reminder, you can reserve your time in the shop by scheduling an in-store appointment on our website HERE or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
...and we have the new Air Locks in stock in the shop.