In the age of the internet, anything that one desires is literally in the palm of your hand. A quick search on the web and you can have that new fly rod, reel or shirt shipped to your door, most likely for free. Being a fly shop today means that we have to offer more value to our customers, and ensure that the experience we offer cannot be duplicated on a phone, tablet or computer. We also recognize the fact that we wouldn’t be the fly shop we are today without our dedicated and loyal customer base. It is with this in mind that we created the Trouts Angler Rewards Program. Simply put, we wanted to help make your dollars go further when you shop or go on guided fly fishing trips with Trouts Fly Fishing. We have always thought of our fly shops as "communities" of anglers, and the Angler Rewards program is essentially you moving from community member to family member.
Being a member of our Angler Rewards Program comes with many incredible benefits that are all noted below, and we believe that our customers will appreciate the added value they receive by shopping with Trouts. You can join the Trouts Angler Rewards program at any time, and cashback can be earned by shopping in-store, online or over the phone. So whether you live down the block, or across the county, the Angler Rewards program is here to reward everyone who values and supports Trouts Fly Fishing.
The Fine Print:
- You must be age 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to be eligible for membership. Membership in the Program is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Persons under the age of 18 ("Minors") must obtain their parents' or legal guardians' consent prior to participation. By signing up for the Program, you agree that you are over the age of 18 (or if you are a Minor, that your parent or legal guardian has consented), and you agree (or, if you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enroll in the Program, you must provide your first name, last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Members are entitled to only one Member Account. Your qualifying sales, Rewards, and your account under Trouts’ Angler Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others.
- Members must keep their personal information on their Angler Rewards Membership Account up to date.
- *Qualifying purchases include in-line, full priced items and guided trips only. Excluded items include: sale items, special offers, repairs, items discounted more than 10%, gift cards, sales tax, postage, labor, classes, events, rentals and membership fees. Refunds are non-transferable and have no cash value
- Any Cash Back Store Credit issued, that remains unused during the calendar year it is issued in, will be deleted at the beginning of the following year.
- 10% Cash Back: will be paid as store credit on February 1st, during the following year after credit was earned. ( i.e. cash back earned during the 2015 calendar year will be paid February 1st, 2016. )
- Cost: $25 one-time initiation fee. $15 annual renewal fee for each consecutive year.
- There is an annual $150 qualifying purchase minimum to qualify for the dividend. You may cancel your Program membership at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation, any unused dividends accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed, and you will no longer be eligible for any Program benefits.
- Sales accumulated on different Accounts of different Members may not be shared, transferred, combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason.
- The Angler Rewards Program will be monitored frequently, and changes to the program may occur.