Note this item does not qualify for Free Shipping
No more broken rods while fighting that fish of a lifetime from the raft! The new BSRB rod carrier mounts solidly to your raft, and protects up to four 10ft rods in a sturdy metal case.
- Approximate overall dimensions: 66" x 8" x 3" (L x W x H)
- Base width between reel boxes: 48"
- Approximate weight: 20lbs
NOTE: The BSRB was designed to hold a mix of rods weights and reel sizes. If you plan to carry all large rods with fitting butts and large arbor reels, total rod carrying capacity may be diminished.
- Accommodates four 10ft fly rods and reels (rigged but broken in half).
- Bi-directional design allows for a total of four rods, two running each direction.
- Shallower reel box matches most raft frame heights and allows the box to sit on top of the frame and tubes. This requires the reels to sit at an angle rather being vertical as is in our vehicle fly rod carriers.
- All aluminum and stainless construction for rust prevention.
- Lid is strong enough to use as a walk board.
- Wet box design with several drain holes.
- Same closed cell foam inserts as our vehicle rod carriers. This foam will not absorb any moisture.
- Two butterfly latches keep lid secured in white water.
- One keyed latch keeps the bad guys out.
- Easily installs with NRS frame u-bolts.
- This project would not have been possible without our die-hard raft friends at 4MRND. Look for more innovative raft parts and accessories coming from these guys soon!