Join the Trouts Team!
Trouts is Hiring!
Join the dynamic team at Trouts Fly Fishing! We are looking for a Full-Time Sales Associate to join our team. The Full-Time Sales Associate position at Trouts Fly Fishing requires a dedication to the fly fishing lifestyle, an outgoing personality that takes initiative, and is committed to world class customer service. See the details below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
FULL-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE; SPRING / SUMMER 2017
At Trouts Fly Fishing, we offer customers an accessible environment, knowledgeable staff, and a consistent experience – both online and in the shop. The Full-Time Sales Associate will provide customer sales support within the shop and promote cross selling and upselling opportunities of fly fishing retail products. The Full-Time Sales Associate will also be well versed in customer events, programs and classes and engage in cross selling activities when appropriate. This position will be based in Denver, CO and be primarily responsible for driving the retail sales in the Denver Market.
- Exemplify excellent product knowledge and customer care within a broad range of fly-fishing products and services
- Collaborate with the Manager to promote products and complete product/service requests made by customers who are in the shop
- The Full-Time Sales Associate should have a relatively open schedule of availability which allows ability to staff the shop during busiest sales times
- Exercise best practices for merchandising products in order to best display fly fishing equipment, clothing and other gear, making products visually compelling to the customer and resulting in a sales floor that is easy to shop and navigate
- Ability to manage time wisely and complete job responsibilities and complete special projects efficiently
- Understands or has experience operating a point of sales system
- Comply with all Company Policies and procedures
- Must have reliable transportation
- Complete special projects as required
- Previous retail or direct customer service/sales experience, Fly Fishing retail experience preferred.
- Advanced angling experience, well versed in Colorado specific fishing destinations and techniques
- Advanced Fly Tying experience
- Saltwater / destination Fly Fishing experience is highly desirable
- We also require a team player who has the ability for time management, demonstrated written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
At Trouts Fly Fishing we are absolutely committed to perfecting our customer’s experience and we expect the same level of dedication from every employee of our staff.
Hours and Compensation
Applicant would be expected to work up to 40 hours a week through the Summer months, with potential to maintain full time hours through fall and winter based on performance and business volume. Availability to work on weekends is necessary. Compensation will be dependent on previous work and fishing experience.
All interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Trouts Fly Fishing
ATTN: Human Resource Department
1303 E. 6th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218