Why would you purchase a fly rod from anyone else?
Trouts' Signature Rod Service (TSRS) is a unique offering that signifies a couple of things: our confidence in the rod manufacturers we represent, and our commitment to providing quality equipment and service to all of our customers.
Let's face it, when it comes to fly rods, it's not a question of "IF" a rod will break, it's "WHEN" and how many times. The Trouts Signature Rod Service means if your new fly rod breaks, we will cover the costs of repair (including related shipping and handling charges). It's our way of saying congratulations to you for purchasing a fine, USA handcrafted fly rod. It works this simply: buy any fly rod that is $500 or more from us, and if the rod breaks, bring it back to us and we'll send it back to the manufacturer for repair, and cover all the associated costs.
The following are the terms and conditions for Trout's Signature Rod Service:
- The start date for the program is August 15, 2014
- You must have purchased your fly rod from Trouts Fly Fishing
- TSRS program is valid only for fly rods whose retail cost is $500 or more
- Your repair must be processed through our shop
- TSRS is redeemable for one (1) complimentary repair
- TSRS has no expiration
- The rod model and size, rod serial number, customer name must match Trouts Fly Fishing's internal records
- Trouts Fly Fishing reserves the exclusive right to accept or deny any TSRS that does not meet the specifications disclosed in items above
- Trouts Signature Rod Service is presently available for Scott Fly Rod, Winston, Sage, Orvis, and Epic products only.
- There are no exceptions to the above program rules, under any circumstances whatsoever.
So the next time you're looking to purchase a new fly rod, be sure to remember that at Trouts Fly Fishing, we're dedicated to ensuring you're happy and pleased with everything you buy from us, no matter how long it's been since the purchase was made.