The new biodegradable foam has more benefits beyond keeping our waterways cleaner. The new design out-performs the original plastic design in every way.
We believe in keeping our waterways as clean as possible. We redesigned our popular strike indicators with biodegradable foam so those indicators that end up floating away for any reason will break down over time.
- Standard Rigging:
- Unscrew the locking nut
- Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot
- Replace the locking nut and tighten down
- Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader
- 90 Degree Rigging:
- Remove the locking nut
- Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section
- Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator
- Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top