- Polyester knit, treated with long-lasting InsectShield®, and providing quick-drying, wicking and anti-odor performance
- Articulated hood for full coverage bug protection
- Thumbholes for full coverage
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
FABRIC TECH: 58% polyester, 42% nylon, 166 gsm 4-way stretch jacquard knit with and anti-micorbial treatment; InsectShield®
ITEM #: PG-13163