When you get the unrelenting urge to get out and throw a few casts, no amount of punishing wind or rain will come between you and the water. Simms' men's ProDry™ Jacket is built with lightweight GORE-TEX® shell material that defends against the storm with fully waterproof protection. Fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in the most numbing weather. An adjustable storm hood packs away in the collar. The jacket is finished in a ripstop fabric that keeps you from snagging on tree branches.
GORE-TEX® outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
YKK's AQUASEAL® is a light weight waterproof zipper. Combining Vislon® techonology with a seal in between the zipper elements, AQUASEAL® allows easy and smooth operation with 100% protection against the elements.
Simms ProDry GORE-TEX Jacket Features
- Waterproof and exceptionally lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro shell for the ultimate in breathability, durability, and extended comfort
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Three-point adjustable, tuck-away Storm Hood
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two micro-fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Oversized collar
- Adjustable Cohaesive™ cord lock fit at hood and hem for simple, one-handed adjustments
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO Shell; 100% nylon face; 40D ripstop/body; GORE-TEX®
APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz