We have a taper that covers just about any fishing situation you may encounter with a two-handed rod. Dredging a heavy sink tip? No problem, our Skagit Heads can handle it. Need a Scandi Head for your switch rod? Got that one too. Tend to prefer touch and go casts - yup, covered it. Not only do we have tapers that cover just about any situation you might find here in the US, we've expanded our offering to handle anything you may find Worldwide.
- Short head with integrated sinking tip to eliminate loop to loop connections
- Short head gives excellent line control
- Fast loading taper designed for maximum flight time
- For double hand and switch rods in all conditions
- T-12+ integrated sinking tip (type V; 6-7 ips)
- 10 ft tip for 280-400 gr, 12 ft tip for 440-560 gr. 15 ft tip for 600-800 gr
- SA ID: SKEH IT XXX GRN where XXX denotes grain weight