Maximum Power in a Tactical Package
Looking for a shorter blank to fish in tight confined creeks but still want the backbone and pulling power of a larger rod? The 476 is the real deal.
Our most fun casting rod (can we say that?), the 476 boxes well above it's weight, easily horsing out fish in the 2 - 3 kg range (that's 3 to 6 lbs) - and yes, we've got plenty of pics to prove it.
The 476 is a fast, lively, and extremely accurate fly rod.
Studio Built. Handcrafted one at a time.
Each Studio built fly rod is handcrafted specifically for you from start to finish and each is identified by a unique laser engraved winding check registered against your name in our owners database.
Built Epic Tough
Epic glass rods are incredibly tough. Our S2 FastGlass has a far higher strength-to-weight ratio than Carbon fibre (graphite) rods. Epic FastGlass rods can endure more acute and severe bends than the equivalent Carbon fibre, tip sections are stronger and far less susceptible to breakages due to high-sticking and problematic rod angles when pulling against load.
Each Epic 476 Fly Rod Features:
- FastGlass™ fly rod blank with internally reenforced ferule system
- Our world famous fiberglass rod tube.
- Premium hand sewn rod sock.
- cleaning cloth.
- Finest quality Portuguese cork grip.
- Full cork fighting butt with composite cork end
- Epic reel seat in either black or Titanium finish.
- Guide set (Snake brand Universal guides USA)
- Premium quality stripper guides.
- Our signature Epic Ghost Wraps in premium Japanese silk with fine one turn pinstripe midway over each guide foot.
- Blank Color: Olive
- Grip: Modified Cigar
- Reel Seat: Black
- 4 Piece