Equally at home on high-country trout streams and endless flats, not to mention cruising the beach break, our versatile, minimalist Stealth Hip Pack carries the goods for the true less-is-more angler. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this bag protects and organizes everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent. There's also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal Velcro® storage pockets. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle side pockets help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle with expandable/adjustable belt and air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation. Features Hypalon® gear keeper.
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; several interior hook-and-loop closed storage pockets for fly-fishing accessories
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- Front stealth buckle with expandable belt that's adjustable
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Two-side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keeper; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm air-mesh polyester. All have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Patagonia Hip Pack Review by Matt C
Price Quality Value