The most effective fish catching zone in the majority of lakes is within the top 6 feet of the water column. RIO’s Sub-surface lake lines are deadly effective on windy days and when fishing in shallow bays, close to lake shores and over the top of weed beds. Each line is built with a supple coldwater core and coating and features a welded loop in the front end for fast rigging.
- Perfect for fishing subsurface and shallow shore lines
- Ideal when stealth is required for wary, selective fish
- Made on a low memory monofilament core with a supple coating
- Clear intermediate head, with ultra-slick, translucent blue intermediate running line
- A neat, bullet-proof welded loop on the front end for fast rigging.
- Extreme Slickness-Every fly fisherman is looking for a slicker line, and for good reason. Slicker line means longer casts, which is something all anglers strive to achieve. XS Technology is the latest development from RIO's lab coats that focuses on creating an ultra slick line, with dirt-repelling tendencies.