The Mastery Series provides advanced taper designs for improved shootability and casting for all weather conditions--setting the standard for fly lines world wide. The superior PVC coatings allow for casting and temperature specific line designs. Specialty cores create both supple and stiff lines making them the ideal choice for fly fishing wherever you want to fish, from Colorado to the Caribbean.
- 25-foot sinking head for rapid, deep delivery of flies
- Type V sinking shooting head fused to a floating running line
- Cold water optimized for steelhead, salmon, and various saltwater applications
- One piece design eliminates hinging found in shooting line / head combinations
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Larger diameter handling section gives better line control
- SA ID: SA MS WTE XXX GR, where XXX denotes grain weight
Write Your Own Review
- For Rod: 4 to 5 wt.
- For Rod: 6 to 7 wt.
- For Rod: 7 to 8 wt.
- For Rod: 8 to 9 wt.
- For Rod: 9 to 10 wt.
- For Rod: 10 to 13 wt.