For the last 70 years, Scientific Anglers has been designing and producing the world's finest fly lines. In celebration of the anniversary, SA dug through the archives and dusted off a few taper diagrams as inspiration for the New Heritage Ultra Presentation line.
Built off of designs once popular decades ago, the Scientific Anglers Heritage Ultra Presentation Fly Line was built before most of us here at Trout were even bron.
- Built from a classic Scientific Anglers taper with a vintage color to celebrate our 70th Anniversary
- Designed to work well with fiberglass, bamboo, and modern graphite fly rods
- Ideal for smaller trout flies and delicate presentations
- ￼￼￼For use in moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
Write Your Own Review
|Line Weight||Retail||Head Length||Total Length||Grain Weight|
|WF-3-F||$49.95||25 feet||85 feet||100 grain|
|WF-4-F||$49.95||27 feet||85 feet||120 grain|
|WF-5-F||$49.95||29 feet||85 feet||140 grain|
|WF-6-F||$49.95||31 feet||85 feet||160 grain|